Dear Valued Customer,
It has been several months since we decided to close our doors, per Governor Wolf’s order, to do our part in flattening the curve of Covid-19. During this time, our every thought has been dedicated to re-opening and offering you the safest and best experience possible. We have missed you and are looking forward to you coming back! Rest assured, we are taking the responsibility of keeping you safe while offering you a wonderful experience very seriously.
Here are the measures that will be taken to ensure everyone’s safety:
- We offer new improved online ticketing and encourage you to buy your tickets online. You will now be able to choose your seat whether purchasing tickets online or at our box office. This will limit your interaction with our staff and help you get to your seat quicker. Should you have any questions or concerns, our staff will be available in the lobby to assist you. Should you decide to buy your ticket in person, we urge the use of credit or debit cards to minimize the handling of cash.
- Due to our stringent safety protocols, we are limiting seating capacity by offering seats in every other row. When selecting seats, we ask you to leave a minimum of one vacant seat on either side. We are re-opening our auditoriums at 50% capacity to ensure everyone’s safety. We may increase this capacity pending our state government’s guidelines.
- All our staff will be wearing masks and gloves to limit contamination to the maximum. We kindly require that masks be worn upon entering and exiting. Should you not have a mask, we will have them available to you upon request, at a minimal charge. Please wear one in all common areas, such as the lobby and restrooms.
- We will continue to serve you with the best popcorn and other concession items that you know and love. There will be marks on the floor in front of the concession stand in order to maintain social distancing while waiting in line. Please respect those markings for everyone’s safety.
- There will be foot openers available on the restroom doors and doors to each auditorium.
- All touchless bathroom fixtures have been added to minimize touch points.
- Plexiglass barriers will be installed at the box office, bar and concession stand.
- Hand sanitizers will be available for your use, at several locations throughout the theatre.
- We will be sanitizing high contact surfaces frequently. This includes all door handles, countertops, bathroom stalls, faucets, railings, etc. Each auditorium will also be cleaned and sanitized at the end of each screening. Employees will be on hand to hear your concerns about safety and sanitation in our theater. Feel free to reach out!
- Finally, we are requesting that you stay home if you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. We will be monitoring the health of our staff and doing temperature readings to ensure their health before they come to work. While we will not be doing temperature readings for customers, please stay home if you feel sick.
All these procedures are subject to change as the situation evolves. We will make sure to keep you informed of any changes to our safety procedures.
We look forward to welcoming you again to the Manor!
Rick Stern and the staff at the Manor Theatre